Cyber crimes has risen drastically over the last decade due to increased sophistication of attacks and easy availability of point and click tools. This has made the job of IT auditors far more complex and challenging. IT auditors need to play the role of detectives to a large extent as they review the data and put together facts. As such every IT auditor needs to be aware of the risks associated with cybercrimes carried out against an organization of interest, or perpetrated using the organization's systems. The webinar will give brief insights to types of crimes, which should assist auditors in completing IT audits more effectively in today's era. Participants will go through important cyber crime concepts in the realm of IT audits like Computer Intrusion, Intellectual Property Rights, Credit Card Fraud, Online Extortion and Internet Fraud, Identity Theft and Money Laundering. Packed with real life examples and practical tips, this webinar will help you learn:
- Few recent real life cybercrime incidents
- Why are most companies exposed to cyber crimes in spite of doing regular audits?
- Drawbacks in current IT audit approach to detect cybercrimes
- How should the current day IT audit look like?
- What should auditors look for additionally during audit?
- Where they should look for evidence / traces?
- Some common terminology IT auditors should be aware of: like phishing, identity theft, online extortion, etc
- Sample Tools and techniques that can make IT audit effective
|Register to View this Recorded Webinar|