As companies continue to adapt to the brave new world after the post 2008 crisis, there is only one universal consensus regarding the cause of the crisis amongst businesses, regulators and market players. It is proven beyond doubt that infective and inefficient risk management was at the core of multiple failures which crippled the entire financial system and severely affected the operations of nearly every corporation. The jury however is still out on how to rectify this obvious mistake. For their part, regulators are driving organizations to seriously relook at their risk management programs. Meanwhile, corporations are searching for ways to implement an effective and efficient risk management program. The principles of risk management, especially operational risk, has gained in importance especially in oil and gas, manufacturing and services industries. However they are still grappling with converting it into a reality.
Join us as we discuss and demonstrate how some of the world's leading organizations are designing their risk management programs to achieve their goals:
- Why is everyone talking about risk?
- Typical pitfalls to assessing risks and implementing a risk management program
- Is there such a thing as a perfect solution?
- Specific tips to create a business oriented risk assessment and management program for a very imperfect world
- Tools and techniques to use
- How to ensure the process keeps going and does not fade away
Michael Bechara - Corporate Risk Expert & Managing Director of Granite Consulting Group Inc.
Joe Longo - VP Consulting, MetricStream
|Register to View this Recorded Webinar|