Many organizations have deployed risk management programmes to identify, assess, and manage risks, leveraging the standard risk assessment methodology consisting of risk assessment and scenario analysis as a basis for determining response strategies that align with the entity’s objectives, risk appetite and tolerance limits. However, Enterprise Risk Management is effective as long as the risk management process is futuristic catering to emerging risks as well.
Join this webinar featuring Max J. Rudolph, FSA, CERA, CFA, MAAA, which will provide an insight into:-
- The process of identifying relevant emerging risks
- Assessing the risk significance and correlation with other risks
- Arriving at risk response strategies
- Routinely monitoring emerging risks through effective use of indicators
- Emerging risk survey results from ERM experts in the insurance industry
Max J. Rudolph, FSA, CERA, CFA, MAAA - Founder, Rudolph Financial Consulting, LLC
Max has earned the CERA and FSA credentials from the Society of Actuaries and is a CFA charter holder. He received the SOA President’s Award in 2010. Max has served the actuarial profession as a member of the SOA Board of Governors, Chair of the SOA’s Investment Section, and chaired both the Investment Symposium and ERM Symposium. He graduated from Michigan Technological University with degrees in Mathematics and Engineering Administration. Max is past President of Omaha Morning Rotary and resides in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.