Most organizations today, operating in highly virtual and distributed environments, are challenged by heightened and often conflicting regulatory requirements. Rationalizing compliance to multiple laws and regulations, standards and frameworks has become an essential foundation for good risk management. Yet the cost of compliance continues to soar, made more complex by the explosion of sensitive and regulated digital information moving outside traditional organizational boundaries to partners, customers and service providers. In order to manage within this dynamic environment, Business, IT and Security leaders must implement strong governance across all stakeholders, based on streamlined compliance processes. Core to reducing costs is the ability to leverage regulatory content mapped to policy, risk and control frameworks.
In this webinar, we discuss how leading organizations have addressed these challenges, simplified and consolidated compliance efforts across their operations through the harmonization of regulatory requirements to international standards, and internal risk and control frameworks.
Join this webinar with Dorian Cougias, Co-founder and Compliance Scientist of Network Frontiers at Unified Compliance Framework and Yo Delmar, Vice President of GRC Solutions at MetricStream to learn:
- Through real life case studies of Fortune 500 organizations, how to efficiently manage complex compliance requirements
- What harmonization of compliance across multiple regulations, standards & frameworks looks like - including Sarbanes Oxley to FFIEC, PCI, GLBA and HIPAA to CMS, NERC, NIST, ISO, COBIT, among others
- How to consolidate on the smallest possible set of IT controls for managing all your compliance requirements
- How to understand and clarify overlaps and conflicts documents in your regulatory requirements
- How to align your governance, risk and compliance management programs to content frameworks
|Register to View this Recorded Webinar|