Organizations today have outsourced key activities to their suppliers, which number in hundreds and thousands, and are based out of geographically diverse locations. Still a corporation's insight into their supply chain and its environment is limited and outdated, making it difficult for them to have a proactive approach to changing dynamics of their supply chain entities. Supply Chain risks, therefore, have become a key factor for global organizations. Efficient and timely management of these risks has a big impact on a company, including its competitive advantage in the market, and even its eventual success or failure as a business. Terms like supply chain risk and resilience have been discussed for a long time now, but very few organizations have made the required efforts to successfully address their supply chain risks.
In this webinar, Bill McBeath, Chief Research Officer at ChainLink Research will join Vinay Bapna, Sr. Director of Product Marketing at MetricStream to discuss on how to manage and reduce supply chain risks, including:
- How the best managed companies manage their supply chain risks and how they fare in disrupting events
- Identify - Types of supply chain risks
- Mitigate - Supply chain risk mitigation strategies in action
- Measure - ROI of supply chain risk management
- Roles of external entities in successful supply chain risk management
|Register to View this Recorded Webinar|